SCUSC Competitive Tryouts 2023
Tryouts have concluded for 23-24. If you are interested in joining the competitive division, please message firstname.lastname@example.org Include your name, birth year, and soccer history so we can have the right coach contact you.
BOYS & GIRLS U8:
Fri, May 5 6-7 Pm
All tryouts are held at Viera Regional Park, 2300 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Melbourne. Find the Field Map here.
Session 1: Mon, May 1
Session 2: Wed, May 3
Teams: ECNL, NPL, US Club
Session 1: Tue, May 2
Session 2: Thu, May 4
Teams: ECNLR, US Club
Directors and Head Coaches will place players on teams based on the level of the player’s ability within the club’s team structure that will allow the player to grow and be consistently evaluated throughout the year.
The team selection process will be made throughout the Tryout process.
Schedule (Subject To Change):
|GROUP||BIRTH YR||TIME||FIELD||ECNL, NPL|
|U18/19 BOYS||05/06||4:30-6:00||1 & 2||ECNL, NPL, FCL|
|U17 BOYS||2007||4:30-6:00||3 & 4||ECNLR, FCL|
|U16 BOYS||2008||7:30-9:00||3 & 4||ECNLR, FCL|
|U15 BOYS||2009||7:30-9:00||5||ECNLR, FCL|
|U14 BOYS||2010||7:30-9:00||1 & 2||ECNLR, FCL|
|U13 BOYS||2011||6:00-7:30||3||ECNLR, FCL|
|U12 BOYS||2012||6:00-7:30||1 & 2||Pre-ECNL, GCF/FCL|
|U11 BOYS||2013||6:00-7:30||4||Pre-ECNL, FCL|
- One session only for 2016 Birth Year
- Attend both sessions
- When viewing on phone it is best to turn landscape
Registration is mandatory for ALL PLAYERS – current or new Comp or Rec players, from SCUSC or outside the club. Registering for Tryouts signifies your family’s intent to play at SCUSC.
Register with your GotSport Account:
See Registering a Player as an Existing User
- Click the registration button above and login to your GotSport account. Most Florida players already have an account through their club. You can try Reset Password to see if there is an account associated with your email. All SCUSC players have accounts, please do not make a new one.
- You will be asked to upload a picture of your player. The picture must be an ID type of their face and shoulders only and will be used for their player pass for the season.
- Continue through the registration questions and sign the consent and Save.
- Complete the R002 US Club form if required.
- When complete you should see the Continue to My Account button and you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive confirmation, the registration was not complete.
If you do not have a GotSport account
If you do not have an account, you will need to make one. Sign up using the parent’s information, then use Add Family Member for the player. You must use the player’s full name as listed on their birth certificate. GotSport will recognize existing players in the system by matching name and date of birth. Be sure to select the shown player if they are a match.
Once the account is created, follow the steps above.
If you feel like you’ve hit a dead end at any time, return to the Registration button (link). Click to start registration again. All information entered will be retained. Login from the link and click Continue.
GotSport Parents/Players Support Page
|U8||2016||SCU 16 Boys Red||BYSL||A Campo|
|U8||2016||SCU 16 Boys White||BYSL||TBD|
|U9||2015||SCU 15 Boys Red||BYSL||V Campo|
|U9||2015||SCU 15 Boys White||BYSL||Perez|
|U13-U14||2014||SCU 14 Boys Red||FCL||V Campo|
|U13-U14||2014||SCU 14 Boys Red||FCL||McGuire|
|U15-U18/19||2023||SCU 14 Boys White||Pre-ENCL||Memisevic/Gust|
|U15-U18/19||2013||SCU 13 Boys Pre-ECNL||FCL||Baraket|
|U15-U18/19||2012||SCU 13 Boys White||Pre-ENCL||Memisevic|