Parents Help Menu:
We are committed to helping your child feel inspired about soccer. With that in mind, we have secured a membership to the Soccer Parent Resource Center for all the parents and coaches in the club.
At the Soccer Parent Resource Center you will find courses, videos, monthly live webinars, articles and interviews with tips, advice, guidance and support – all to help you make sure your child feels inspired by their soccer experience.
To gain access to your free membership and all the great content at SoccerParentResourceCenter.com simply follow the link below to register.
- Upon accepting a position on a Space Coast United Competitive Program Team you are required to pay the full registration fees for the entire year, even if you leave the club prior to the end of the season. We do review exceptional cases for consideration of a refund. Examples may include season-ending injuries, family relocation of a distance that prohibits regular play with the Club, and other special or unusual circumstances.
- Grievances about the club, a coach, a director, or any aspect of the club should be sent to email@example.com to reach the Grievance Task Committee to file a formal complaint. You will be contacted by them to discuss the situation and what can be done to address it. To contact the entire Board write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note on the procedure: you may go directly to the Board or the Grievance Committee to make them aware of your concerns, as well as contacting a Director. SCUSC Grievance Procedure
Total Global Sports (TGS) is used to register players to ECNL, ECNLR, and Pre-ECNL. Parent accounts are created through Tryouts or Season registration. Player accounts are created when the club registers the player.
To directly create a Parent Account connected to the club REGISTER HERE
ALL PLAYERS must be age-verified in accordance with FYSA rules. A Birth Certificate or Passport is required. You can use a scanned file or phone photo showing the corners of the document. These can be PDF or JPG. Players who are already age-verified do not need to repeat the process.
- Upload during registration – you have the opportunity to upload a birth certificate during registration. Have the document scanned and ready before you begin.
- Send by email – you can send the document to email@example.com
- Present a copy of the document at the first night of practice. If a check-in table is not at the field that evening, give the document to your coach.
All registered players are covered by supplemental medical insurance provided by the organization under which they play. Comp players are covered through FYSA, Comp NPL players are covered through FYSA and U.S. Club, Rec players in BYSL are covered through FYSA, Rec in-house players are covered through USSSA.
If your player is injured during a game or at practice, you can file a claim to help cover the costs of medical treatment. See the Forms page.
Competitive Players sign the Parent & Player Agreement upon registration. That document can be accessed in your TGS account. The contents is also posted below. This includes the Code of Decorum.
Recreational Players agree to abide by all rules, regulations and the Code of Decorum during registration.